Your home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most valuable asset. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands this simple fact. Intelli Choice Insurance can help you find the Northern Kentucky & Cincinnati home insurance that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and fair pricing.
Homeowner’s insurance is a comprehensive product that helps protect what is likely your largest investment, your home. Our homeowner’s insurance ensures that no matter what scenario you find yourself facing, we’re able to help. From damaged roof, to a break in, homeowner’s insurance has you covered. And using our wide array of tools, we’re able to find you the best rates for your coverage, helping to keep your monthly payments affordable without having to sacrifice reliability, saving both your budget and your peace of mind.
Homeowner insurance policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it’s a comprehensive policy that cover losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property, or whether it’s a policy that covers only specified losses.
The Right Coverage. The Right Price. The Right Value.
Your home insurance policy is most often made up of the specific options you choose. How much you'll pay for your policy varies depending on your specific selections, such as how much you want to cover and what coverage limits you elect. Higher deductibles usually lower your premium payments, while high coverage caps can increase payments. These are a few factors we will review with you to ensure your home is covered.
- Protection for Your Home Property or Dwelling Coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a kitchen fire or windstorm.
- Protection for You and Other People Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Medical Coverage This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
- Additional Living Expenses If you can’t live in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy will pay additional living expenses (commonly for up to 24 months) while damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
- Protection for Your Belongings Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage. It provides broader coverage for specific items.
- If You Rent Out Your Home Landlords may have the option to buy optional liability coverage for the risks posed by tenant-occupied dwellings.
Protect the Things that Matter to You
Make an inventory of your home and personal belongings. If possible, make a list as well as take photos or video – using two inventory methods can help expedite the claim resolution process. Keep this list somewhere other than your home. Keep in mind that your policy doesn’t cover damages caused by poor or deferred maintenance on your part.
Worried you aren’t completely covered? Consider an umbrella insurance policy that extends your coverage.
Every home is unique. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on Northern Kentucky & Cincinnati home insurance for you.