Your RV is your ticket to the good life on the road.
RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. RV Insurance combines some of the complications of home insurance and auto insurance, so finding someone with the expertise to get you the best experience possible is important. Whether you take your RV out for a weekend trip or you live on the road year round, don't let your trip be ruined by bad insurance.
RV Coverage Options
RVs that are for personal or recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended vacation. Before you buy coverage, make sure you are getting the most for your money. There are several options you might not be aware of.
RV insurance options tailored to your needs can include:
• You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss.
› Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV.
› Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value.
› Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it.
• Consider Vacation Liability Coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
• Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
• Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
• Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
• Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
• Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
• You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.
Intelli Choice Insurance is locally owned and operated to handle your insurance needs. We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies.